Customer and Website Visitor Information
PalmSpark LLC collects information from website visitors when registering on the PalmSpark LLC website, when product orders are placed, and when subscriptions are made to RSS feeds or emails lists. When ordering or registering on the PalmSpark website, as appropriate, customers may be asked to enter contact information such as name, email address, phone numbers, and credit card information. Visitors may, however, view the PalmSpark LLC website anonymously.
How Visitor Information is Used
Any of the information PalmSpark LLC collects may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize the experience of website visitors according to individual need.
- To improve the PalmSpark LLC website based on visitor information and feedback.
- To improve customer service by responding to customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding order updates, software upgrades, news about upcoming product releases or major bug fixes, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. Note: If at any time customers/visitors would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, PalmSpark LLC includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each company email.
Customer and visitor information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without prior consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
PalmSpark LLC implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of customer and visitor information when orders are placed or when entering, submitting, or accessing private information.
PalmSpark LLC offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, all customer private information (credit cards, etc.) is not be stored by PalmSpark LLC.
Disclosure of Information
PalmSpark LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist PalmSpark LLC in operating it’s website, conducting business, or servicing customers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. PalmSpark LLC may also release information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally PalmSpark LLC may include or offer third party products or services on it’s website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. PalmSpark LLC therefore haS no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, PalmSpark LLC seeks to protect the integrity of it’s website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PalmSpark LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the PalmSpark LLC website. However, PalmSpark LLC owns all software and databases used to run the PalmSpark LLC website.